Primary Care Practice Facilitation and Coaching
What Is Practice Facilitation?
In the move toward team-based care to improve health outcomes and experience of care through the effective stewardship of resources, we provide practice facilitation and coaching services to assist clinics in navigating the complex change toward a Patient Centered Health Home model of care.
Practice facilitation is provided through a CRIHB team which uses a range of organizational development, project management, quality improvement, and practice improvement approaches and methods to build the internal capacity of a clinic. Using a facilitation and coaching approach, our emphasis is on long-term presence and support in our services. This support can be provided on-site, virtually or combination of both.
Practice Facilitation Services
- Readiness for change assessments
- Workflow mapping and redesign
- Performance dashboard and benchmark development
- Clinical leadership support and coaching
- Trainings in quality improvement, project management, and medical home model techniques, including care team roles, advanced access and panel management
- Assistance in preparation for AAAHC accreditation survey
- NCQA PCMH content expert consultation