Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of CRIHB is a valuable resource to the organization and provides active oversight to all phases of organizational activities. The Board of Directors meets quarterly to do the following:
- Review the corporate financial status and all funding contracts (monetary and programmatic)
- Provide direction for pending Set policy regarding program matters activity
- Discuss problems and/or needs of the organization
- Guide the legislation and advocacy process
- Plan future activities and movement
Although CRIHB has demonstrated a long-term commitment to the needs of all Indians of California, Board membership is limited under the Indian Self-Determination Act (P.L. 93-638) to members of Federally Recognized Tribes.