CRIHB offers a variety of pharmacy consulting services to member Indian health clinics that provide pharmacy benefits to their patients. Our goal is to provide our member clinicians with tools to improve quality of care, assure compliance with Federal and State pharmacy laws and control cost associated with prescription drug benefits. The pharmacy services generally fall under one of the following categories:
- Pharmacy Consulting Services
- Pharmacy-related Legislative Advocacy
- Guidance on Drug Procurement Methods
- Assistance with 340B Eligibility and Billing Issues
- Pharmacy Networking and Continuing Education Seminars
All of the technical assistance provided by the Pharmacy Program Coordinator is provided to contracted tribal clinics or can be done for non-members on a fee-for-service basis.