Tribal Teen Pregnancy Prevention
The program features in-depth adult preparedness lessons such as:
- Traditional Leadership
- Healthy relationships
- Healthy life skills, such as goal-setting and decision making
- Historical Trauma
The curriculum includes educational instruction and youth driven and participation focused activities to increase learning while promoting positive connections between youth participants.
Tribal PREP Program Collaborators
- Anav Tribal Health Clinic
- Feather River Tribal Health, Inc.
- Greenville Rancheria Tribal Health Program
- K’ima:w Medical Center
- Pit River Health Service, Inc.
- San Diego American Indian Health Center
- Sierra Native Aliance
- Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc.
- Toiyabe Indian Health Project, Inc.
- Tule River – Future Generations Program
- United Indian Health Services, Inc.
- Healthy Relationships
- Birth control Rack Card front
- Birth Control Rack Card Back
- Birth Control
- Am I Ready for Sex
- 10 Warning Signs of Abuse
- What Teens Should Know
- Tips to Teens on Birth Control
- teenage depression 1
- Teen Perspective on Sex Talk
- STIRack Card Back
- STI Rack Card Front
- Myths About HIV
- locker magnet