CRIHB’s Nutrition and Diabetes Program works to enhance and strengthen local tribal efforts in quality nutrition, diabetes care, health promotion, and disease prevention throughout all California Native American communities.
The program is part of CRIHB’s Research and Public Health Department, and hosts a variety of conferences and trainings designed to provide education and networking opportunities for Tribal/Urban healthcare programs. Trainings and technical assistance focused on wellness and disease prevention are available.
- Healthy Eating, meal planning, reading labels
- Food Safety
- Childhood Nutrition Issues
- Head Start Nutrition Components
- Nutrition for Patients with Diabetes
- Weight Management
- Nutrition & Exercise
- Pregnancy & Nutrition
- CHR Coordination & Supervision
- Chronic Disease Management