The California Rural Indian Health Board, Inc. (CRIHB) is excited, once again, to invite the submission of proposals for Phase II (2018-2019) of the Advancing California Opportunity to Renew Native health Systems (ACORNS) program AND the California Indian Tobacco Education (CITE) program. ACORNS and CITE are a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) funded Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country cooperative agreement.
Requests for Proposals (RFP) will be released on August 3, 2018 and applications will be due September 4, 2018 by 11:59pm (PST).
- Be a California Tribe or Tribal organization supported by a federally recognized Tribe within the state of California; and
- Have completed Phase I deliverables (community health assessment and community action plan); and
- Have sufficient capacity and resources to complete the proposed project activities within the project time frame.
Application Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA):
Please use the links below to watch the recorded webinars available on the ACORNS/CITE 2018-2019 application materials.
Additional application training and technical assistance is available and can be requested by filling out and submitting the Phase II 2018/2019 Application Training and Technical Assistance Form to Julie Villa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Any additional questions about the application, may be addressed by contacting program staff directly and/or by joining the weekly web-based Application Q&A Sessions held August 8, 15, & 22, 2018 from 11:00am – 12:00pm (PST) and August 29, 2018 from 10:00am-11:00am (PST).
- ACORNS/CITE Application Technical Assistance session 1 – Wednesday August 8, 2018 at 11am- 12 pm
- ACORNS/CITE Application Technical Assistance session 2 – Wednesday August 15, 2018 at 11am – 12pm
- ACORNS/CITE Application Technical Assistance session 3 – Wednesday August 22, 2018 at 11am – 12pm
- ACORNS/CITE Application Technical Assistance session 4 – Wednesday August 29,2018 at 10am – 11 am
ACORNS Project Coordinator
916-929-9761 ext. 1511